Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Having A Plan

Having a plan for your future is critical. It is what causes you to take the classes you do when in college. It will decide your future and how successful you will be. If you are already in college, you should have a plan on what you want to achieve. If not, you should definitley start making one. Not having a plan, can seriously change the way your life turns out.

A plan can be one of any size. It can be short term or long term. For example, my plan is to get my degree in computer science from NVCC, and then join the Air Force. It's a short term plan that will eventually change the way my life is. Having a small plan is better than not having one at all. I am taking the proper classes I need to because of my plan. If i din't have what I wanted to do planned out, I could be taking pointless classes that will do no good for me, and just end up being a waste of money. I don't have everything planned out, but I do have enough planned so I know the right course to follow.

Having a plan will help you out just not in school, but also in everyday life. When at work, you probably have a daily, weekly, and monthly plan. It is there to help benefit the store and make as high a profit they can. If it didn't help out, the store wouldn't even bother making one. Many people use their own plan, whether it be daily, monthly, or their own rate. Give it a try. It could end up being a huge benefit to yourself and allow you to become more successful. You will never know until you try.

1 comment:

  1. I think if you switch from using "you" (second person) to first person, you can make these points much more specific. I'd also recommend adding supporting elements to show how your life would change with this plan. Readers need examples to be convinced, and so you highlghting how you're using the plan you promote will go far in convincing readers.

    ReplyDelete